The Controller for the processing of personal data through the website “www.schweitzer-industries.com” (hereinafter „Website“) is Schweitzer Project S.p.A. (hereinafter „Schweitzer“), with registered office in 39025 Naturno (Bolzano, Italy), Zona Industriale 7-9. In case of any question, we kindly ask you to contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Personal data processed
We process personal data of our clients which, in particular, have been communicated to us by the clients themselves within contractual relationships. The same applies to the personal data of our commercial partners. Furthermore, the personal data of the visitors of our Website are only processed for providing contents and services as well as a functioning website. The personal data processing occurs regularly only after receipt of the consent from the data subject. As an exception to this it may occur that, due to practical reasons, the consent could not be previously obtained and, in such a case, the data processing is allowed by law. Personal data consists in an identifier such as a name, an identification number, an online identifier or one or more specific factors (that are expression of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the data subject) which identifies a subject or makes it identifiable (hereinafter “Personal Data”). By visiting our Website, the following Personal Data are processed:
- Navigation data. At each access to our Website, our system collects automatically data and information from the computer system of the accessing server. The following data are thereby collected:
- browser type and version
- operating system
- referer URL
- hostname of the accessing server
- time of server request
- IP address
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary in order to enable the transmission of the Website to the server of the user. To this purpose, the IP address of the user needs to remain stored for the duration of the session. These data are not merged with other data sources. These data are only used for collecting anonymous statistical information in relation to the use of the Website, the verification of the correct functioning and the recognition of malfunctioning and/or misuse. These Personal Data are cancelled immediately after the processing. The data might be used for verifying responsibilities in case of cybercrimes that cause damage to the Website or third parties.
- Data provided voluntarily by the data subject. In case of use of some services of the Website (for example, the contact form), you have the possibility to transfer Personal Data. For the provision of certain services, it may be necessary that you transfer certain Personal Data. We ask you to send us Personal Data of third parties only if you are authorized thereto. If you want to transfer particular categories of Personal Data (e.g. data regarding ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or health status of the subject), it is necessary that you give Schweitzer an express consent for processing these data (either by signature of a corresponding declaration or by authorizing Schweitzer in a written letter).
Purpose, legal basis and duration of processing
Your Personal Data processing by Schweitzer occurs (if provided by law, after your specific consent) for the following purposes:
- Performance of services requested by you and reply to requests of assistance and access. The processing is lawful if it is necessary to perform services or reply to requests of the data subject. Your requests may be addressed only upon your consent. In such a case the provision with Personal Data is anyway voluntary, even though without these Data the Website´s services can´t be provided and your requests can´t be addressed. The Personal Data processed hereunder are stored for the period necessary to achieve these purposes. Should the Personal Data be provided by the data subject to make feasible the performance of services are concerned, Schweitzer will store the Personal Data for the necessary and legitimate period (for example on the grounds of art. 2946 of the Italian Civil Code), but for not more than 10 years.
- Marketing purposes: Your Personal Data can be used for transmission of advertising and marketing material, including periodical newsletter (by e-mail) and market surveys by automated systems (e.g. e-mail) and other tools (e.g. postal letters, phone calls), if you provide the same therefor. The legal basis of such data processing is the voluntary and specific consent of the data subject. Should this consent fail, the use of our services for this purpose is not compromised Data processing for purposes such as direct marketing, direct sale or performance of its own market researches or commercial communications in relation to the same products or services as the ones that had already been purchased, is allowed to the controller without your consent by using the previous e-mail and postal addresses and until your withdrawal of this previous consent. This may occur according to art. 3 paragraph 4 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and the Edict of the Italian Supervisory Authority dated 19 June 2008 and within the limitations according to the latter. The legal basis of the processing for this purpose are the legitimate interests of Schweitzer. The Personal Data will be stored until the consent is withdrawn by the data subject or for a maximum reasonable period (10 years), if such withdrawal does not occur before.
- Compliance with legal, accounting and tax obligations. The Personal Data processing is lawful for these purposes. After the provision of Personal Data, the data processing is needed in order to comply with contractual and/or legal obligations applicable to Schweitzer. The Personal Data will be stored for the period requested by the specific obligation or by the applicable legal provision, but in any case for not more than 10 years.
For further information on the determination of the storage period, we kindly ask you to contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recipients and transfer of personal data
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties only in order to comply with our contractual obligations or within our commercial activities and in order to reach the purpose of the data processing, where this is legitimate according to law. In these cases, in particular, the data will be sent to the following bodies:
- Affiliated companies of the company group Schweitzer is part of, for administration purposes and to share functions, based on a legitimate interest;
- Processors, who process Personal Data on the basis of a contract on behalf of and on instructions from Schweitzer as service providers, who provide assistance and consultancy services to Schweitzer in the commercial, administrative, legal, tax, financial and debt collection field, third parties with whom it is necessary to interact for the provision of services (e.g., payment processing companies, suppliers, hosting provider) or third parties to whom is assigned the performance of technical maintenance works (system administrators).
- Institutions or authorities, to which your Personal Data has to be notified by virtue of legal provisions or orders.
The potential recipients indicated above are in part inland, but they may be located also in any other country of world. If data are transferred to affiliated companies, processors, other subjects, authorities, courts etc. abroad, the transfer occurs only with your consent according to art. 23 Legislative Decree 196/2003, art. 24 Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a) of the Regulation.
For further information about processing of your Personal Data by third parties, we kindly ask you to contact us at the following e-mail addresses: email@example.com.
In case of processing of your Personal Data, you are a data subject according to Legislative Decree 196/2003 and the Regulation, so that you have the following rights towards the controller:
- Right of access
You may ask and obtain from the controller confirmation about the current use of your Personal Data. Should this data processing being ongoing, you may obtain from controller access to the following information:
- purposes of your Personal Data processing;
- kind of personal data treated;
- recipients or kind of recipients to whom your Personal Data have been or will be disclosed;
- the envisaged storage period of your Personal Data or, if concrete indications in relation hereto are not possible, the criteria used to determine the storage period;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning you or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- any available information about the source, where your Personal Data are not collected from the data subject.
- Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and/or integration towards the controller where your processed Personal Data are inaccurate or incomplete. The controller shall proceed with the rectification without undue delay.
- Right to handover and erasure
You may obtain from the controller the handover and the erasure of Personal Data concerning you. The controller is obliged to handover and erase these data where you signed a corresponding confirmation, releasing the controller from his potential obligations to keep the same. Otherwise, the following exceptions apply.
The right to erasure does not exist in case the data processing is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation which requires processing by Italian, Union or Member State law;
- assess, exercise or defend a certain right bevor courts.
- Right to be informed
If you have exercised the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of data processing towards the controller, the latter is obliged to communicate that to all recipients to whom your Personal Data had been disclosed, unless this is impossible or an inappropriate effort might be requested.
You have the right towards the controller to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to object
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds related to your particular situation, to your Personal Data processing. The controller shall no longer process your Personal Data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a certain right bevor courts.
- Right to withdraw the declaration of consent in the field of protection of personal data
You have the right to withdraw your declaration of consent in the field of protection of Personal Data at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Furthermore, each data subject has the right to exercise its rights bevor courts or to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority. The competent data protection authority ofItaly is the Italian Data Protection Authority (Garante per la protezione dei dati personali, https://www.garanteprivacy.it/).